Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Penny For Your Thoughts

Lilly and I were talking the other night and she shared with me some of her future plans.

First, she wants to live next door to me (Emmett can live on the other side and Hannah across the street).  She said that since she will be too big, and I will be too old for us to live together, being neighbors was a good idea.  But, she did make me promise that if I decided to move I would call her and let her know.  She didn't want to  just wake up one day and find that I had moved!

Secondly, during the same conversation, she told me that when she grew up she wanted to marry someone younger than her - that way she could be the boss of him!  When I was finally able to catch my breath between the fits of laughter, I happily informed her that I didn't think it mattered how old he was, she would still - most likely - boss him around!

Isn't it always fun to get a glimpse of the innermost workings of a child's mind?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back to blogging, Ira! The new and improved site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I 'm FINALLY happy with it:)

    ReplyDelete