Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Solitude

After a very busy weekend and a "snow day" home from school, I am happy to say that I have a quiet house to myself for a few hours.

I know what you are thinking: LUCKY!

In case you may think I will be running around the house in my underwear and sunglasses while singing classic rock songs into my hairbrush, I will share with you how I plan to spend those few quiet hours in gruelling, agonizing hardship.

I have a book on tape to finish.

I need to finish invitations for Lilly's Valentine's Day party.

I need to make valentine's for both Lilly and Emmett's classes.

I need to find out if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. (Happy Ground Hog Day!)

AND, if I have enough time left, I need to make some plans for our Chinese New Year dinner tomorrow night.

Whew!  How do I ever find the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment