Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Edition

I just found out that my best bud since we were twelve - Yolanda (you all remember how attached we were!) just completed her adoption of a little girl!!! Zoe is 7 days old and was adopted domestically right there in Florida. We are so excited for them! I can't wait to see her in person. (I need to ask if I can post a photo for you all to see.)



My only complaint is that the adoption took a month! Can you believe it? We have been waiting 4 years and they make it happen in a month. Some people have all the luck :)



(Actually they have been working on the whole adoption thing for several years, but this adoption took only a month...so I guess it's all fair:))



Congratulations Yolanda, Dele, and Max!!! We love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment