Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day

I don't know why, but sometimes I just can't help myself.  That's how I felt this morning anyway when I saw Hannah quietly cuddled up in blankets enjoying a sleep in on this snow day.

That's when it hit me that I should probably wake her up...by singing OPERA of course!

So, with a lung full of air and a suppressed grin, I tiptoed to the bed and let it rip!  I hit some notes that I am certain only dogs can hear.

With a startled yelp she opened her eyes, sat up , and announced "I'm awake!"

Music to my ears.   

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ira, you crack me up! Hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got caught up on all the posts, and WOW, you're a great writer!!! Of course, I knew that already :) Sometime when you have nothing else to write about, you should share some of your poetry!

    ReplyDelete